ZTC Cheesy Spring Rolls!
♥ ZTC Cheesy Spring Rolls!
Make 50 rolls using the ingredients below, and freeze them for future use as you go!
They are most delicious when cooked directly from “frozen” temp. to hot oil…
– 2 Packages (25 pc each) Spring Home TYJ Spring Roll Pastry
– 1 bunch Flat-leaf Italian Parsley
– 1 16 oz Chicago Cheese, Shredded
– 1 16 oz Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
– 1 Tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
– Splash of warm water
– Mazola corn oil for frying
1. Remove rough stalk ends from parsley & wash & rinse the parsley several times in cold water until nice and crisp.
2. Chop parsley and set aside on chopping board to dry up a bit
3. Shred both cheeses
4. In a large bowl, mix together parsley and cheeses thoroughly and set aside
5. In a small bowl, add flour and mix in several drops of warm water (not too much) just enough to form a glue-like “paste”
6. Using only 1 pastry at a time, add 1 large spoon of the cheese mix to the center and neatly + tightly roll the pastry as you would a grape leaf.
7. To seal the roll, dab your finger into the paste and apply it to the end of the roll in order to seal well (watch video!)
8. Put all the rolls in one layer on a large tray and cover + freeze for 2 hours.
9. Take the tray out and put the rolls in zip lock bags, about 5-6 pcs in each zip lock bag and store back in freezer until ready to cook!
10. Always cook from frozen for BEST results. Don’t allow to thaw for any reason! Straight from frozen to a well-heated wok or pan of hot corn oil for deep frying.
11. Cook for 30 seconds-1 minute or until browned.
12. Enjoy that tasty, gooey, cheesy delight … right away! Soooo yummy. Any questions? Just ask!