ZTC Cheesy Spring Rolls!
♥ ZTC Cheesy Spring Rolls!
– 1 Packages (25 pc each) Spring Home TYJ Spring Roll Pastry
– ½ bunch Flat-leaf Italian Parsley
– 1 8 oz Chicago Cheese, Shredded
– 1 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
– 1 Tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
– Splash of warm water
– Mazola corn oil for frying
- Remove rough stalk ends from parsley & wash & rinse the parsley several times in cold water until nice and crisp.
- Chop parsley and set aside on chopping board to dry up a bit
- Shred both cheeses
- In a large bowl, mix together parsley and cheeses thoroughly and set aside
- In a small bowl, add flour and mix in several drops of warm water (not too much) just enough to form a glue-like “paste”
- Using only 1 pastry at a time, add 2 spoonfuls of cheese mix to the center and neatly + tightly roll the pastry as you would a grape leaf. Fold in both sides of the pastry and up.
- To seal the roll, dab your finger into the paste and apply it to the end of the roll in order to seal well (watch video!)
- Put all the rolls in one layer on a large tray and bake at 420 degrees for 6 min or until lightly golden brown. You may fry them instead, as you would french fries- but they’ll only take a couple of minutes!
- These spring rolls can be frozen before cooking and used as needed! Cook from frozen any time!