Z’s Chicken Stir-Fry
Veggies of choice (mushrooms, bell peppers, broccoli, onion etc)
2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
salt, pepper & poultry seasoning to taste
6 cloves of garlic, minced
3 teaspoons sugar
2.5 tablespoon soy sauce
4 teaspoons sesame oil
4 teaspoons cornstarch
1 1/2 cup Chicken broth
Toasted sesame seeds and chopped fresh parsley for garnish
1. Using veg oil, add veggies to a wok or skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Remove the vegetables from the pan; transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
3. Add the chicken to the pan in a single layer and season with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning to taste.
4. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
5. Lower heat to medium, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
6. Add the vegetables back to the pan.
7. In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch
8. Pour the sauce over the chicken mixture and bring to a simmer.
9. Simmer for 1-2 minutes or until sauce has just thickened.
10. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds+parsley & serve immediately, with rice if desired.
Property of ZeeTheCook, LLC… follow “ZeeTheCook” on Instagram & Facebook for fun photos and videos of delicious foods!
Cooking Classes: www.ZeeTheCook.com