Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 pound Fettuccine Pasta, cooked and tossed in olive oil
- 2 pounds fresh, raw shrimp (Peeled & divined)
- 1 (8 ounce) fresh mushroom, sliced
- 3/4 cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 medium or large Spanish onion, diced
- 1 small package Broccoli florets
- 5-6 tablespoons butter, divided
- Garlic powder (1 Dash will be used)
- 1 Tablespoon cracked Italian pepper
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Italian Parsley
- Crushed garlic to taste
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 3/4 to 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces shredded Colby-Monterrey Jack Cheese OR Romano
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 large squeeze fresh lemon juice
- S+P to taste
(Blend all with an electric hand-mixer until cream forms into a delicious topping)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine shrimp, 4 tbsp butter, 2 minced garlic cloves & Italian Seasoning. Cook until shrimp turns pink and juices seam out. Turn off heat and cover skillet while shrimp remains inside.
- In a large pot, saute onion, 3 minced garlic cloves, bell pepper, mushrooms and broccoli in butter until cooked (veggies should be tender, but not overcooked).
- Stir in shrimp and Alfredo sauce, allow mixture to simmer until smooth and creamy.
- Serve over cooked Fettuccine noodles and garnish with parsley. Enjoy immediately!
- Yum! Bon Appetit!!!
- You may substitute the Shrimp with Chicken!
*Share your results with me by hash-tagging #ZeeTheCook and tagging @ZeeTheCook on social media!
Follow: ZeeTheCook on Instagram & Facebook for more delicious recipes!