Winter Wonderland Camp Week 1 – 2022
Day Camp Ages: 4 – 14
DROP OFF: 9:00 AM / PICK UP: 2:00 PM
WRAP UP YOUR YEAR BY SPENDING YOUR WINTER BREAK WHIPPING UP SOME ZEELICIOUS FUN IN THE ZEETHECOOK KITCHEN!! YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE TACKLING CULINARY CHALLENGES DESIGNED JUST FOR THEM. HEALTHY FOODS, GAMES, ARTS AND CRAFTS, + LOTS OF GREAT SOCIALIZING TO COME! WE CAN’T WAIT TO HAVE YOU & YOUR FRIENDS!
ur Day Camp is a drop off and pick up program encouraging social skills, independence, leadership, and critical thinking.
Tie on your aprons and get ready for five fun-filled days of cooking, learning and laughter in our kitchens. Life skills are nurtured through group cooking, fitness, creative, and STEM activities. Our standard day camp hours are 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
STAFF to CAMPER ration is 1:10
What our ZTC KIDZ:
- LEARN cooking/baking/etiquette skills and healthy eating habits!
- ENJOY daily breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks and their own culinary creations.
- PLAY indoor/outdoor games and sports promoting fitness.
- CREATE art/crafts projects to encourage imagination.
- PARTICIPATE in STEM activities to build problem solving skills.
- SMILE for lots of pictures and videos shared with family daily!
What our ZTC KIDZ Camp Leaders do:
- We supply ALL equipment, materials, and ingredients.
- We can accommodate most dietary restrictions and food allergies; we are “Nut Aware.”
- We always have alternative food options for picky eaters.
- We invite special guests to visit and announce them weekly in advance!
- We post FUN pictures and videos to our NEW @ZTCKIDZ on Instagram
- We maintain our CPR Certifications.
- We keep our Food Manager – ServSafe License active.
- We follow all current COVID19 safety protocols issued by the State of Michigan Bureau of Community & Health Systems and Wayne County Public Health (details provided to parents after registration).
What we ask our ZTC KIDZ Parents to do:
- TEXT 313-414-2301 before signing up if your child has food allergies or dietary restrictions to be sure we can accommodate their needs.
- Make sure your child has a water bottle, and wears closed toe shoes.
- Please avoid long and loose clothing and tie long hair back to avoid catching in appliances or getting pulled through cake batter.
- Expect Pajama Days and other fun themes that require your help with some special attire and accessories like show and tell, etc.
- Follow us on our NEW kid’s page: @ZTCKIDZ on Instagram
General ZTC KIDZ Camp Policies:
- Payment is due in full upon registration and is non-refundable.
- Schedule changes/credit can be made 1 week in advance by email: email@example.com
- Summer 2022: Masks are encouraged, but not mandatory for those who are healthy.
- If your child is sick, please keep them home.
|WW Camp 1 - Full Week||$299|
|WW Camp Week 1 - Monday||$65|
|WW Camp Week 1 - Tuesday||$65|
|WW Camp Week 1 - Wednesday||$65|
|WW Camp Week 1 - Thursday||$65|
|WW Camp Week 1 - Friday||$65|