Tweens and Teens Chili Competition!! Age 8+
September 29, 2022 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ZeeTheCook Culinary Studio, 24732 W Warren, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
Tweens & Teens: Chili Cook Off!
Tweens and Teens: AGES 8 – 14 / PRICE: $45 /
You’re going to be in for a Chili good time!
Let’s turn up the heat at ZeeTheCook !!!!
(Students will be put into groups of 4 or less to compete against other teams in a friendly Chili competition!!)
What our ZTC KIDZ Workshop Leaders do:
- We supply ALL ingredients, equipment, and materials.
- We can accommodate most dietary restrictions and food allergies; we are “Nut Aware.”
- We post FUN pictures/videos to our NEW @ZTCKIDZ on Instagram and share photos within 48 hours.
- We maintain our CPR Certifications.
- We keep our Food Manager – ServSafe License active.
- We follow all current COVID19 safety protocols issued by the State of Michigan Bureau of Community & Health Systems and Wayne County Public Health (details provided to parents after registration).
What we ask our ZTC KIDZ Parents to do:
- TEXT 313-414-2301 before signing up if your child has food allergies or dietary restrictions to be sure we can accommodate their needs.
- Make sure your child has a mask, water bottle, and wears closed-toe shoes.
- Please avoid long and loose clothing and tie long hair back to avoid catching in appliances or getting pulled through cake batter.
- Follow us on our NEW @ZTCKIDZ on Instagram
- YES, it is that EASY!!
General ZTC KIDZ Workshop Policies:
- Payment is due in full upon registration and is non-refundable.
- Fall Workshops 2022: Masks are encouraged, but not mandatory for those who are healthy. If your child is sick, please keep them home.
- Schedule changes/credit can be made 1 week in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (subject to availability)
- For NEW ZTC KIDZ: If your child is new to ZTC or has not attended a workshop/camp since Fall 2021, please complete a “NEW STUDENT PACKET” found in the dark gray bar at the bottom of this screen, next to FAQ.
- Just, CLICK and PRINT both documents – Waiver and Release + Registration and Agreement.
- Fill in the blanks + parent/guardian signature.
- And BRING the completed packet with you to class!
|Chili Cook Off||$45|