Summer Camp – Week 8!
AUGUST 8 – AUGUST 15 / AGES 4 -19 / ZTC KIDZ SUMMER CAMP!
Our Day Camp is a drop off and pick up program encouraging social skills, independence, leadership, and critical thinking.
Tie on your aprons and get ready for five fun-filled days of cooking, learning and laughter in our kitchens. Life skills are nurtured through group cooking, fitness, creative, and STEM activities. Our standard day camp hours are 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
STAFF to CAMPER ration is 1:10
What our ZTC KIDZ:
- LEARN cooking/baking/etiquette skills and healthy eating habits!
- ENJOY daily breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks and their own culinary creations.
- PLAY indoor/outdoor games and sports promoting fitness.
- CREATE art/crafts projects to encourage imagination.
- PARTICIPATE in STEM activities to build problem solving skills.
- SMILE for lots of pictures and videos shared with family daily!
What our ZTC KIDZ Camp Leaders do:
- We supply ALL equipment, materials, and ingredients.
- We can accommodate most dietary restrictions and food allergies; we are “Nut Aware.”
- We always have alternative food options for picky eaters.
- We invite special guests to visit and announce them weekly in advance!
- We post FUN pictures and videos to our NEW @ZTCKIDZ on Instagram
- We maintain our CPR Certifications.
- We keep our Food Manager – ServSafe License active.
- We follow all current COVID19 safety protocols issued by the State of Michigan Bureau of Community & Health Systems and Wayne County Public Health (details provided to parents after registration).
What we ask our ZTC KIDZ Parents to do:
- TEXT 313-414-2301 before signing up if your child has food allergies or dietary restrictions to be sure we can accommodate their needs.
- Make sure your child has a water bottle, and wears closed toe shoes.
- Please avoid long and loose clothing and tie long hair back to avoid catching in appliances or getting pulled through cake batter.
- Expect Pajama Days and other fun themes that require your help with some special attire and accessories like show and tell, etc.
- Follow us on our NEW kid’s page: @ZTCKIDZ on Instagram
General ZTC KIDZ Camp Policies:
- Payment is due in full upon registration and is non-refundable.
- Schedule changes/credit can be made 1 week in advance by email: email@example.com
- Summer 2022: Masks are encouraged, but not mandatory for those who are healthy.
- If your child is sick, please keep them home.
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER FOR WEEK 1
- WEEK 1 – June 20 to June 24, 2022
- WEEK 2 – June 27 to July 01, 2022
- (Please note we will be OFF the week of July 4TH – July 8th for renovation)
- WEEK 3 – July 11 to July 15, 2022
- WEEK 4 – July 18 to July 22, 2022
- WEEK 5 – July 25 to July 29, 2022
- WEEK 6 – August 01 – August 05, 2022
- WEEK 7 – August 08 – August 12, 2022
- WEEK 8 – August 15 – August 19, 2022
- WEEK 9 – August 22 – August 26, 2022
- WEEK 10 – August 29 – September 2, 2022
|Monday Pass - SC Week 8 2022||$60|
|Tuesday Pass - SC Week 8 2022||$60|
|Wednesday Pass - SC Week 8 2022||$60|
|Thursday Pass - SC Week 8 2022||$60|
|Friday Pass - SC Week 8 2022||$60|
|Week 8: Sweet SurpriseZ * 5 Day Pass||$299|