Summer Camp 2021 Week 10 – COOKING, FITNESS, LIFE SKILLS CAMP!
AUGUST 23 – AUGUST 27 / AGES 4 -14 / ZTC KIDZ SUMMER CAMP!
Join us for our 6TH SUMMER providing programs that enhance your child’s social skills and create our future leaders! Life skills are nurtured through group cooking, fitness, creative, and STEM activities. Our standard day camp hours are 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
We are a DROP OFF / PICK UP Day Camp encouraging independence, leadership, and maturity.
STAFF to CAMPER RATIO is 1:8 or lower!
What our ZTC KIDZ do:
- LEARN cooking/baking skills and healthy eating habits!
- ENJOY daily breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks and their own culinary creations.
- PLAY indoor/outdoor games and sports promoting fitness.
- CREATE art/crafts projects to encourage imagination.
- PARTICIPATE in STEM activities to build problem solving skills.
- PRACTICE dining etiquette and proper social interaction.
- SMILE for lots of pictures and videos shared with family daily!
What our ZTC KIDZ Camp Leaders do:
- We supply ALL equipment, materials, and ingredients.
- We can accommodate most dietary restrictions and food allergies; we are “Nut Aware.”
- We always have alternative food options for picky eaters.
- We invite special guests to visit and announce them weekly in advance!
- We post FUN pictures and videos to our NEW @ZTCKIDZ on Instagram
- We maintain our CPR Certifications.
- We keep our Food Manager – ServSafe License active.
- We follow all current COVID19 safety protocols issued by the State of Michigan Bureau of Community & Health Systems and Wayne County Public Health (details provided to parents after registration).
What we ask our ZTC KIDZ Parents to do:
- TEXT 313-414-2301 before signing up if your child has food allergies or dietary restrictions to be sure we can accommodate their needs.
- Make sure your child has a mask, water bottle, and wears closed toe shoes.
- Please avoid long and loose clothing and tie long hair back to avoid catching in appliances or getting pulled through cake batter😉.
- Expect Pajama Days and other fun themes that require your help with some special attire and accessories.
- Follow us on our NEW @ZTCKIDZ on Instagram
- YES, it is that EASY!!
General ZTC KIDZ Camp Policies:
- Payment is due in full upon registration and is non-refundable.
- Summer 2021: Masks are encouraged, but not mandatory for those who are healthy.
- If your child is sick, please keep them home.
- Schedule changes/credit can be made 1 week in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and are subject to availability.
- Before and After Hour Care is available at $15/hour, please notify us and pay in advance.
- Before care is available from 8AM – 9AM
- After care is available from 3PM – 4PM
- Use the code SIBLING10 for 10% sibling discount (all caps, no spaces – at checkout).
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER FOR WEEK 10
- WEEK 1 – June 21 to June 25, 2021
- WEEK 2 – June 28 to July 02, 2021
- WEEK 3 – July 05 to July 09, 2021
- WEEK 4 – July 12 to July 16, 2021
- WEEK 5 – July 19 to July 23, 2021
- WEEK 6 – July 26 – July 30, 2021
- WEEK 7 – August 02 – August 06, 2021
- WEEK 8 – August 09 – August 13, 2021
- WEEK 9 – August 16 – August 20, 2021
- WEEK 10 – August 23 – August 27, 2021
|Summer Camp 2021 Special - WEEK 10||$249|
|MON. WEEK 10||$60|
|TUE. WEEK 10||$60|
|WED. WEEK 10||$60|
|THR. WEEK 10||$60|
|FRI. WEEK 10||$60|