Summer Camp 2020 Week 10- COOKING, FITNESS, STEM CAMP!
August 17 – August 21 / AGES 4 -14 / COOKING, FITNESS, STEM CAMP!
Come join us for cooking camps all summer long at ZeeTheCook’s Culinary Studio!! This is our FIFTH SUMMER providing amazingly fun cooking experiences for your children! Cooking skills are learned by creating a wide variety of delicious recipes your kids will love in our one of a kind, kid-friendly Kitchen!
This is a DROP OFF/PICK UP Day Camp where we encourage independence, leadership and maturity. STAFF TO CAMPER RATIO: 1:8 or better! Kids will learn proper social and dining room etiquette and how to be the best future leaders!
Your Kids & Teens will receive the BEST quality care and love that we show our own families! Please call 313-414-2301 with ANY questions or inquiries.
- Cooking Breakfast & Lunch
- Baking Challenges
- Gardening Lessons
- Indoor/Outdoor Games & Sports
- STEM Arts & Crafts
- Life Skills for Future Leaders
- We supply ALL equipment and ALL ingredients
- 10% off discount off camp tuition for siblings
- NEVER ANY REGISTRATION FEES!!
Things to know:
– Wear close-toed shoes. Summer is for sandals and flip flops, but not in the kitchen. No one wants a hot lunch on a kid’s bare toes.
– Long hair should be pulled back.
– Please avoid long and loose clothing that can get caught in appliances (or swept through cake batter).
– If your child has food allergies, we will be happy to accommodate the, please call 313-414-2301 before signing up.
Our Daily Menu is available upon request. We will be following seasonal and organic ingredients as they become available.
Every Thursday is a Mystery Box Challenge! Every Friday is Specialty Canvas Painting!
Field Trips and Special Guests will be announced weekly!
PLEASE NOTE: IF THERE IS AN ENTREE ON OUR DAILY MENU THAT YOUR CHILD OR TEEN DOES NOT EAT, WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE ADDITIONAL KID-FRIENDLY OPTIONS TO ENSURE ALL OF OUR STUDENTS ARE HAPPY AND SATISFIED!!
When kids & teens spend a week here, they get a taste (pun intended) of everything. Instead of following one theme, kids dabble in many: pastas, breakfast foods, pizzas, vegetarian, chicken, beef, & high quality seafood to name but a few. Chef Zee sees a lot of returning students and loves engaging teens in more advanced level skills!
- Payment is due in full upon registration and is nonrefundable.
- Schedule changes/credit can be made 1 week in advance by emailing email@example.com and subject to availability.
*Before and after hour care will be available at a rate of $15/hour.
ALL CAMP LEADERS ARE CPR CERTIFIED
FOOD MANAGER -ServSafe License ACTIVE on Site
Note: Any and all dietary restrictions can and will be accommodated. We are Nut Aware and can successfully meet the needs of campers with most food allergies.
|Summer Camp Special- Week 10||$225|