Summer Camp 2020 Week 1 – COOKING, FITNESS, LIFE SKILLS CAMP!
JUNE 15 – JUNE 19 / AGES 4 -14 / COOKING, FITNESS, STEM CAMP!
Come join us for cooking camps all summer long at ZeeTheCook’s Culinary Studio!! This is our FIFTH SUMMER providing amazingly fun cooking experiences for your children! Cooking skills are learned by creating a wide variety of delicious recipes your kids will love in our one of a kind, kid-friendly Kitchen!
This is a DROP OFF/PICK UP Day Camp where we encourage independence, leadership and maturity. STAFF TO CAMPER RATIO: 1:8 or better!
Kids will learn proper social and dining room etiquette and how to be the best future leaders!
We know the health and safety of your children is important. After working VERY closely with our Wayne County Health representatives, we have diligently followed the guidelines set forth by the CDC and the State of Michigan to provide the safest environment for our teaching team, families and children. We believe the safety and well-being of all those in our studio is of the utmost importance!
The following NEW procedures have been implemented in our Culinary Kitchen & Studio:
We are following guidance as recommended by the State of Michigan Bureau of Community & Health Systems + Wayne County ToolKit: you can find more information here: https://www.waynecounty.
We will continue to stay up to date with developments related to the virus and always implement recommended safety procedures!
If you have ANY questions about our programs and new guidelines, please contact us by email, phone or text: Zee@ZeeTheCook.com / 313-414-2301
Register for the BEST Summer Camp by visiting: www.ZeeTheCook.com / SIBLINGS ONLY CODE: SIBLING10 (All caps, no spaces at checkout)
- Each day we will tackle a different cooking or baking segment! Kids will learn, eat and grow + be provided with Breakfast, Lunch, Healthy Fruits and Veggies each of the 5 days per week!
- We will teach kids about plants and provide them with Gardening Lessons!
- Indoor/Outdoor Games & Sports!
- STEM Arts & Crafts
- Math and Science Lessons
- Life-Skills such as Positive Social Skills & Dining Etiquette for Future Leaders
- We supply ALL equipment and ALL ingredients
- 10% off discount off camp tuition for siblings
- NEVER ANY REGISTRATION FEES!!
- Please tie long hair back and wear closed-toe shoes!
- If your child has food allergies, we will be happy to accommodate them, please call 313-414-2301 before signing up.
- Our kid-friendly menus change daily and for any picky eaters, there will ALWAYS be various healthy and happy options!
Special Guests may visit, and they will be announced weekly (in advance!)
Expect Pajama Days, and other fun-themed sessions!
- * Payment is due in full upon registration and is nonrefundable.
- * Schedule changes/credit can be made 1 week in advance by emailing email@example.com and subject to availability.
*Before and after hour care will be available at a rate of $15/hour. Before Care is available at 8AM and ends at 4PM. Per policy, please notify us and pay for any added care in advance.
ALL CAMP LEADERS ARE CPR CERTIFIED
FOOD MANAGER -ServSafe License ACTIVE on Site
Note: Any and all dietary restrictions can and will be accommodated. We are Nut Aware and can successfully meet the needs of campers with most food allergies.
Photos will be shared daily!
We CAN’T WAIT to have your kids join in the learning and fun! Please register for all weeks you are interested in – in advance!!! Limited spaces still available throughout the summer!
|Summer Camp Special- Week 1||$225||Sold Out|
|special batoul x 2||$450||Sold Out|