PAW PATROL PARTY!
KIDS & TEENS AGES 4 AND UP! / PRICE: $40 /
DRESS CODE: KID-FRIENDLY
With PAW PATROL around the corner, students will have a blast when joining us for our PAW event.
Students will be making:
- Paw Patrol Character Cupcakes!
- Paw Print Cookies
- DIY Paw Patrol Badges
Each student will leave with their own Paw Patrol Goodie Bag!
What our ZTC KIDZ Workshop Leaders do:
- We supply ALL equipment, materials, and ingredients.
- We can accommodate most dietary restrictions and food allergies; we are “Nut Aware.”
- We post FUN pictures/videos to our NEW @ZTCKIDZ on Instagram and share a link within 48 hours.
- We maintain our CPR Certifications.
- We keep our Food Manager – ServSafe License active.
- We follow all current COVID19 safety protocols issued by the State of Michigan Bureau of Community & Health Systems and Wayne County Public Health (details provided to parents after registration).
What we ask our ZTC KIDZ Parents to do:
- TEXT 313-414-2301 before signing up if your child has food allergies or dietary restrictions to be sure we can accommodate their needs.
- Make sure your child has a mask, water bottle, and wears closed toe shoes.
- Please avoid long and loose clothing and tie long hair back to avoid catching in appliances or getting pulled through cake batter.
- Follow us on our NEW @ZTCKIDZ on Instagram
- YES, it is that EASY!!
General ZTC KIDZ Workshop Policies:
- Payment is due in full upon registration and is non-refundable.
- Fall Workshops 2021: Masks are encouraged, but not mandatory for those who are healthy. If your child is sick, please keep them home.
- Schedule changes/credit can be made 1 week in advance by emailing email@example.com and are subject to availability.
- For NEW ZTC KIDZ: If your child is new to ZTC or has not attended a workshop/camp since June of 2020, please complete a “NEW STUDENT PACKET” found in the dark gray bar at the bottom of this screen, next to FAQ.
- Just, CLICK and PRINT both documents – Waiver and Release + Registration and Agreement.
- Fill in the blanks + parent/guardian signature.
- And BRING the completed packet with you to class!
ALL LEADERS ARE CPR CERTIFIED
FOOD MANAGER -ServSafe License ACTIVE on Site
Note: Any and all dietary restrictions can and will be accommodated. We are Nut Aware and can successfully meet the needs of campers with most food allergies.
|PAW Petrol Ticket||$40|