My Baby and Me Group 10 – Private Event
In this private field trip hosted by ZeeTheCook, Preschoolers will engage in a fun learning experience aimed at teaching cleanliness and safety in the kitchen, discovering their creative selves and baking delicious + healthy foods.
- Cracking an egg!
- Stirring/whisking batter in a bowl.
- Rinsing and straining fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Using piping bags to decorate cupcakes.
- Cutting soft fruits and vegetables with a dull butter knife or plastic knife.
- Measuring liquid and dry ingredients.
ALL ZTC LEADERS ARE CPR CERTIFIED
FOOD MANGER – ServSafe License ACTIVE on Site
Note: Any and all dietary restrictions can and will be accommodate. We are Nut Aware and can successfully meet the needs of campers with most food allergies.
To register for field trips, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 313-914-7370
|MB&M Group 10||$100||Sold Out|