Halloween Party! (B)
KIDS & TEENS AGES 4 AND UP! / PRICE: $40 /
Join us this Halloween as we spend an evening full of fun at ZeeTheCook. Students will participate in a Haunted House in our transformed studio leading the way into a safe and fun Trunk-or-Treat held in our own parking lot!
Students will be given sweet and creepy desserts to enjoy as well as candy to take home by the end of the night.
*Schedule changes can be made 1 week in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and subject to availability. No Refunds per policy.
ALL LEADERS ARE CPR CERTIFIED
FOOD MANAGER -ServSafe License ACTIVE on Site
Note: Any and all dietary restrictions can and will be accommodated. We are Nut Aware and can successfully meet the needs of campers with most food allergies.
- In a two-part open space building that legally allows for 62 capacity, we only allow for a max of 24 students to sign up per week for camp! We will keep group sizes between 6-8 students per instructor, maintaining the same camp counselors and children in groups as much as possible!
- Before, we allowed for “daily” passes for camp, and now, we only allow registration for weekly sign ups in order to stay as safe, organized and on track as possible (no surprises or random show ups during the week)
- Before, we allowed for cloth aprons to be worn by students, and now, we will be using disposable aprons that the kids can use and discard directly after any baking, cooking, or science experiment session.
For those interested in purchasing their very own ZeeTheCook cloth apron, we are selling them for $20 each.. those individuals are welcome to wear their own apron.
- Upon arrival, temperatures are taken for every child and staff member who enters the building and our company’s sick policy is strictly enforced.
- To help maintain cleanliness, and as a strong suggestion by Wayne County officials: Camp Counselors will greet children outside as they engage in curbside drop off and pick up…. Signing in and out from their cars (which makes this quick, easy and safe for everyone) …* You are more than welcome to schedule a tour of the facility with your child in advance by texting 313-414-2301. Photos throughout the day are taken of your kid’s experience and shared with all parents daily!
- All staff members will wear masks or shields, especially if or when in close contact with their students.
- For close up activities, students will be provided with their own individual face shields that they can customize and personalize themselves and wear – we also offer all of our guests new face masks and hand sanitizer for those interested!
- In addition to our cleaning-as-we-go, a professional cleaning company cleans the center nightly!
|Halloween Party (B)||$40|