A Dozen Good Reasons!
A Dozen Good Reasons To Sign Your Kids Up for ZeeTheCook’s Cooking Classes:
- A feeling of accomplishment that can increase confidence and self-esteem.
- Math skills including addition, logical thinking, fractions, spatial geometry, and sequencing.
- Refinement of fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- Increased vocabulary and reading comprehension skills from following recipes.
- Sense of how to be a team player, take turns, and work together to achieve a specific outcome
- Science skills, including chemistry, physics, cause and effect, and predicting outcomes.
- A sense of responsibility that comes with following directions and delegating tasks.
- Awareness of different cultures.
- Increased patience and sense of time management.
- Familiarity and willingness to try new foods and understanding of different cooking techniques and processes.
- A better understanding of nutrition.
- An outlet for their creativity and a chance to have FUN!
*Please Follow ZeeTheCook on Instagram & Facebook to stay caught up in all the fun!
With Much Love & Appreciation,
Zee Shami, Culinarian & CEO